What snow storm?

Saturday, December 19, 2009

The picture below was taken at 8:35am looking right outside my front door.


This next photo was taken three hours later, at 11:33 pm...

...I realize that some of you may be getting buried in some white stuff, but as for me? I find it hard to believe I am supposed to be getting up to a foot of snow before all is said and done. If you can not tell in the second photo, it is not even snowing here right now.

UPDATE (2:08pm): Here is the latest picture, taken just moments ago...

UPDATE (4:01pm): Looks like the snow is finally picking up a little bit...



Previously: Snow Pumpkin 12.7.2009 | First snow of the season 12.5.2009

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP