♫ Song of the Day, Like a Fool

Wednesday, December 16, 2009


Like A Fool from shaimus on Vimeo.


If you have been following me for a while then you probably know about my connection to the unsigned California rock band, Shaimus. I used to play in a destined for failure basement band with the guitar player who is currently rocking with Shaimus, Evan Brown. So when the band has something to share with their fans I like to try and spread the word in any way that I can. Maybe it is not much but I try to share their goodies through this site here. If it turns just one person on to the band then I feel like I have done my part.

Today I want to share a sneak peak at their upcoming music video. In an e-mail to their fans yesterday Shaimus shared a link to their latest music video, and as always, I like it. So I hope you enjoy it as well.

To get more information on Shaimus click here to visit their official website. There you can get a free music download, check out photos of their tour, and find links to their store.

Previous:

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP