FireJohnStevens.net launches

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I said the other day that I am not ready to start jumping all over Flyers head coach John Stevens, but clearly there are people who feel differently. I received an e-mail from the vocal Flyers forum FlyerFlies.com alerting me of the launch of FireJohnStevens.net. The site is not quite up to speed as of this posting, but I just thought I should share the news with you.

You can also join in on the Stevens discussion at FlyerFlies.

What's your take Flyers fans? Should Stevens be given the Charlie Weis treatment? Go ahead and cast your vote and feel free to leave your thoughts below in the comment field.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP