It's official, Sixers sign Iverson

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Do you hear what I hear?

Sixers agree to terms wiht Allen Iverson - Sixers.com
A.I. is back: Iverson, 76ers agree to terms - CSNPhilly.com
Allen Iverson accepts 76ers offer - ESPN.com

I quickly picked Iverson up in my fantasy basketball league.

How is the blogosphere reacting?

Allen Iverson officially returns to Philly - The 700 Level
A.I. is back in Philly: Iverson signs - All Things Philly Sports
Allen Iverson is once again a Sixer - I've Made a Huge Tiny Mistake
Iverson is a 76er again: Let the madness begin - Recliner GM

What are your thoughts on Iverson's return? I will definitely want to tune in Monday night for the first game. I imagine he would be starting, which should make the player introductions before the game worth watching itself.

Welcome back Iverson. May this be your last stop in your NBA career for better or worse.


For the record, I am not expecting THIS Iverson.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP