My EagleBank Bowl experience

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yesterday I attended my first bowl game and I was fortunate enough to take part in covering my first game from behind the scenes up in the frigid open-air press box on behalf of Examiner. I attended the EagleBank Bowl in Washington D.C.'s RFK Stadium. Temple played in their first bowl game since 1979 and they took on the UCLA Bruins.

It was a tremendous learning experience for me and I made sure to take many mental notes so I can better plan out my next press box worthy event. Being among many writers from the Philadelphia region who I have respected for a while I was sure to observe how they go about their business so I could better prepare myself for the next time.

When I was not chowing down on the delicious food being served to the media (the cookies took top prize in my mind) or looking over the luggage of reading material offered to me, I took some time to take some photos from the festivities surrounding the game. Below you can view my entire photo album from the EagleBank Bowl.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP