♫ Song of the Day, Snoopy's Christmas

Thursday, December 03, 2009


Snoopy's Christmas, by The Royal Guardsmen
(download from Amazon for $0.99)

As a long time fan of the Peanuts gang this song has always been one of my personal favorites during the holiday season. Thankfully somebody took the time to put together a nice little video to go along with the somewhat cult classic.

Plus The world famous flying ace was always my favorite Snoopy. I have an ornament of the World War Flying Ace packed away and I always smile when I get to put it up on the tree. Of course there was also the great Atari 2600 video game, which was always one of my personal favorites. In fact it may have been my favorite Atari game that we owned, nudging out Ms. Pac-Man.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP