Frosty the Inappropriate Snowman [video]

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mix a classic Christmas cartoon special and a dash of Neil Patrick Harris' character of Barney from How I Met Your Mother and what do you get? Watch below to find out...




I came across this video on The Live Feed after hearing about it from my wife. The video was created by CBS to advertise their upcoming airing of the Frosty the Snowman
special and the sequel "Frosty Returns".

Frosty was always one of the Christmas specials that I could live without seeing. I am not entirely sure why but there is juts something about it that does not satisfy me. Maybe it is because I have been spoiled by a number of the other classics, including the best Christmas special of all time, A Charlie Brown Christmas. I even found more enjoyment in the Garfield Christmas special.

What do you think about Frosty the Snowman?

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP