Penn State, Minnesota...Pluto?

Thursday, October 15, 2009

This week Penn state takes on Minnesota as the highlight of the Homecoming festivities. You can check out my game preview right now on Examiner, but I wanted to go off on a tangent this week and share a video that I came across while searching for material on the Golden Gophers of Minnesota.

While compiling a couple videos on YouTube that had to do with Minnesota (some were included in my Blue White Round Table over on Nittany White Out) I stumbled across this classic Disney short starring Pluto, my second favorite Disney dog character (Goofy).

The lovable companion of Disney's mascot Mickey Mouse gets in a bit of a tussle with a pesky gopher in Minnie Mouse's yard. In his effort to rid Minnie's garden of the rodent Pluto winds up doing more harm than good.

I have embedded the video for you to enjoy, hopefully as much as I did!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP