Blog Maintenance Upcoming after World Series

Friday, October 23, 2009

I decided to hold off until after the World Series, but this site will start to undergo some tweaking. As I become more involved with writing on a regular basis I really do want this site to take on a approach with more consistent posts.

But since the Phillies are starting the World Series this week I am sure I am not going to have this site at the top of my priority list over the next week or so. Stay tuned!

Some things on the to-do list:

  • Organizing label posts - removing, editing, or adding where appropriate
  • Back tracking old posts and updating as needed, or removing if better off
  • Updating links
  • A plan for a new daily, or almost daily, approach
Any suggestions or ideas would be welcomed! Like I said, no drastic changes until after the World Series though, so good luck Phillies! Bring it home one more time for Harry Kalas!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP