Catching up on videos

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Let this be a warning to you that in the next ten minutes four posts will be posted here on the site. Each post will get you caught up on some recent videos I have thrown together recapping recent games involving the Phillies and Penn State. As usual they are just musical slide shows set to music.

Creating these little recap videos is a recent hobby of mine but I have gotten some good feedback on them so far. The Penn State videos are posted on Examiner and on Nittany White Out while the Phillies videos have appeared in a couple locations, including The 700 Level, Mike on the Phillies and Macho Row. If anyone else has posted these videos please let me know! I would love to check out the sites they are posted on!

I would love to hear what you think of these videos, so leave me a comment on any particular post!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP