Happy Birthday "Weird Al" Yankovic

Friday, October 23, 2009

Today is the birthday of iconic parody musician "Weird Al" Yankovic. Yankovic was always one of my favorite musicians growing up. The first compact disc I ever owned was Weird Al Yankovic - Greatest Hits, Volume 2. I have not kept up to date on all of Yankovic's later creations, but I will never grow tired of hearing any of his classic song parodies.

To honor Yankovic's birthday I have included a rare video of a live performance of "Happy Birthday". As Youtube user EvilUncleFrank states, the video quality is a bit poor. But what would you expect form a video that was recorded on July 29, 1983!

Happy birthday to you "Weird Al" Yankovic! Wish him a happy birthday on Twitter.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP