Win it for Harry

Wednesday, October 07, 2009



Last year the Phillies won the World Series, giving me my first real championship in my lifetime (I do not have a memory of Penn State's national championships and the Sixers won it all when I was just one and a half years old). Sure, the Soul won (that was cool) but the Phillies was s much more special to me.

I want to do this all again one more time...




I'll be sure to offer my recap of each game of the post season here just like last year. Buckle up. It could be a bumpy ride. I am already on record saying the Phillies will win in four games, and I will stick with that. As for defending their World Series title, I am not prepared to commit to that quite yet.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP