Associated Content: Facebook Backlash

Thursday, September 25, 2008

A while ago I posted about Facebook's new interface and what I like and dislike about it, mostly what I disliked. I decided to try putting it on my account over at Associated Content and low and behold, it was published. If you missed it you can click here to read what I thought.

Now if you want to help me out you can go click on this link and read it there. I actually can get paid depending on how many people view it, so it would be interesting to see how that turns out.

It you want, leave me a message on the AC site and leave your thoughts there. As I continue to expand on the blog here I would like to try submitting more content to AC so you can be sure I will update you on any content I get published on the site. You can check out my profile there as well by clicking on this link right................here.

Facebook Backlash
Facebook recently changed their layout for users but it did not sit well with many Facebook obsessed users. But what makes it so terrible that would cause such anger in the Facebook community?
View more »

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP