Cowboys Beat Eagles; Kevin Loses Bet

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Well the Cowboys beat the Eagles on Monday Night Football, and as such I lost my bet with Geeding of BagofNothing. In losing the bet I have to grace my readers with this ugly mug of Jerry Jones with some words of advice for me.


You got it Jerry. I won't make that mistake again.

<_bitter>
As for you Geeding, I hope your team finds a way to lose another playoff game in January. I have a couple cousins who weren't even born the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game!
< /_bitter>

Check out BagofNothing. The guy posts numerous oddities every day that are worth checking out. As the site's name implies, it is a bunch of random stuff with videos, quizzes, and news that can keep you busy for a few minutes from time to time.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP