Six Pack of Picks for the Weekend

Friday, September 12, 2008

I started out late last week with my Six Pack of Picks. I missed the opening week of college football. Perhaps that is why karma decided to hand me a loss in my San Diego Chargers pick and my Central Florida upset pick over South Florida.

The Chargers lost to the Carolina Panthers on the final play of the game when Jake Delhomme connected with Dante Rosario to stun the team many pick to go to the Super Bowl. Central Florida fell inches short on a 4th down play in overtime, turning the ball over, and the game, falling short on also upsetting their instate rival South Florida.

It was a tough pair of losses that kept me from a perfect Six Pack. So let's forget about it and try again this week!


#17 Penn State over Syracuse
Shippensburg over Lock Haven
#1 USC over #5 Ohio State
Philadelphia Eagles over Dallas Cowboys
Indianapolis Colts over Minnesota Vikings
New York Jets over New England Patriots


This is going to be a tough week, at least on the professional side. I was successful in my suicide pool pick last week with the New York Jets, so I am alive this week.

Suicide Pool Pick: Pittsburgh Steelers (over the Cleveland Browns)
Last week: 4-2
Overall: 4-2

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP