Six Pack of Picks for the Weekend

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Shame on me for not getting started with a Six Pack of Picks last weekend, with the start of the college football season! Tisk tisk! Well I'm back now and ready to get going in 2008. By my count, last year I went 76-48, ending on a low note by missing my Super Bowl pick.

So this post may be a little rushed as I'm helping some family move today, but I assure you future picks will be more thorough

I don't play the spread here, just your straight up winners. And I also make the Penn State, Shippensburg, and Philadelphia Eagles picks mandatory picks (when available) for the bulk of my readers' interest. Also I will provide a suicide pool pick for as long as I am in it.

Let the games begin!

.
#19 Penn State over Oregon State
Edinboro over Shippensburg
UCF over #17 South Florida
Philadelphia Eagles over St. Louis Rams
Dallas Cowboys over Cleveland Browns
San Diego Chargers over Carolina Panthers



Suicide Pool Pick: New York Jets (over the Miami Dolphins)

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP