Six Pack of Picks for the Weekend

Friday, September 26, 2008

With three weeks under the belt thus far I have been steady and consistent. My overall record stands at 12-6 going into a pivotal week four. Interesting is the fact that my record for three straight weeks has been 4-2.

Last week I missed one game in the college picks and one game in the NFL picks. Auburn let me down in losing at home to LSU and the Carolina Panthers came back to earth and lost to the Minnesota Vikings. Oops. Let's see if we can rebound this weekend.


#12 Penn State over #21 Illinois
Shippensburg over Millersville
#2 Oklahoma over #24 TCU
Philadelphia Eagles over Chicago Bears
New Orleans Saints over San Francisco 49ers
Pittsburgh Steelers over Baltimore Ravens



Suicide Pool Pick: Denver Broncos (over Kansas City Chiefs)

Last week: 4-2
Overall: 12-6

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP