What to eat? Cereal Edition

Saturday, November 28, 2009

For me this is not too complicated. I have eaten cereal for breakfast for about 99% of my mornings on this planet (actual statistics may not be accurate - but sure seems pretty accurate). I can probably guess what my top five cereals of all time are when comparing how often I have eaten them.

  1. Honey Nut Cheerios
  2. Frosted Flakes
  3. Golden Grahams
  4. Rice Krispies
  5. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
While cereal may be a staple in my diet and the choices are never hard for me, I understand that for many it is a tough decision. Well worry no longer because there is a flow chart for that!

Source: Eating the Road (via Bag of Nothing)

I could sure go for a bowl of that Nintendo Cereal System right about now...



Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP