Bummed about the Phillies? Maybe free cell phone cases will cheer you up!

Thursday, November 05, 2009

I know how you feel Phillies fans because I am one of you. While I am holding my head high with high hopes for a successful 2010 I know some of you are taking the World Series loss a little harder than I am. Let me try to cheer you up.

A couple weeks ago I was selected to receive some free gear from the folks at foneGEAR. They asked me to pick a couple items of my choice and to post my thoughts on the entire order process from start to finish. Now I will tell you that my order process encountered a number of problems. It took me three attempts to make a successful order. Each of the first two times I placed my order I was promptly e-mailed by a customer service rep alerting me that one of my desired items was discontinued or currently out of stock. They allowed me to select another item though.

Currently I am still waiting for two items but below is a picture of the nice laptop case and cell phone case I picked up. The laptop case I chose came in North Carolina Tar Heel blue and is embroidered with the logo. The cell phone case came branded with the Stately Nittany Lion.


While these items are great and I am enjoying them, I am just waiting for my headphones and FM transmitter to arrive. I'll post about them whenever they do arrive, although the shipment process appears to be pretty quick.

But here is the kicker. One of YOU is guaranteed to win a prize package valued at $50 from foneGEAR. That's right! As a reward for reviewing their services foneGEAR is offering one lucky reader from nine separate blogs a prize package of select items containing the winner's favorite NFL or NCAA team. There are a number of cell phone cases for fans of the Philadelphia Eagles, Dallas Cowboys, Kansas City Chiefs and more. You can also find cell phone cases for a number of the top college teams out there, although to be honest the selection for Penn State fans may be a tad limited. But as I have stated already, there is more to choose from than just cell phone cases. I ordered headphones for my iPod and an FM transmitter for the car. You can also check out their selection of GPS cases, phone chargers, Bluetooth headsets and more! Many of the items are currently 20% off right now too and you get free shipping on all orders over $35.

To be eligible for the $50 prize package is simple. Here is how to enter the contest:

  1. Follow foneGEAR on Twitter @foneGEAR.
  2. Tweet a message declaring your allegiance to your favorite NFL or NCAA team and include the hashtag "#foneGEAR" and a link back to this specific post.
    An example of a tweet to become eligible could be...
    "Eagles are going to crush the Cowboys on Sunday! #foneGEAR http://bit.ly/f9NYO"
It is imperative that you link back to this post as it will qualify you to win the prize designated for THIS blog. For more check out the official rules. The contest ends at 11:59 Pm on November 24, 2009 so get your tweets in! To link back to this site please use the following URL:

http://bit.ly/f9NYO

Good luck to my readers! Please let me know that you entered the contest by leaving me a comment here or sending me a tweet @krmcguire. As always, I hope to hear a good story about a winner from this site!

Post?slot_id=82792&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP