Axis of Evil makes for a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad sports week

Monday, November 09, 2009

Or the Yankees or Ohio State...

The Phillies lost the World Series to the New York Yankees. Penn State lost to Ohio State. Last night the Eagles lost to the Dallas Cowboys, causing me to lose a fun bet against my blogging friend over at BagofNothing.com.

You find me a worse trio of teams to lose too and you win a cookie.

To top off the incredibly disappointing of sports for me personally, I lost in the suicide pool (too much faith in the awfulness that is the Tampa Bay Bucs) and I was humiliated in the football pool. Thirteen points on the Eagles, 12 on the Giants and 10 on the 49ers. Ugh.

Looking for a bright spot? My fantasy team kicked butt and Shippensburg beat Cal in the PSAC State Game! More on them later on.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP