Quick Tuesday Post

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So I had a Mario Monday post drafted for yesterday but forgot to upload it. I'll push it back to this coming Monday (we can't go having Mario Monday on Tuesdays...that would be insane!).

That's all for today (and probably tomorrow and maybe Thursday). I have a busy week in store and yesterday just got it started. I have two job interviews in the next 30 hours to prepare myself for so hopefully something works out. We may also be getting a snow storm (it has already started everywhere in the Philadelphia region except for here apparantly).

24 and Lost posts will be delayed as well.

I'll catch you in a couple days. Deal?

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP