My Friday Post

Friday, January 16, 2009



I am a fan of Kevin James, but even though I have some free movie tickets from Christmas I do not believe I will be using them to see Paul Blart: Mall Cop this weekend. Instead I will wait for this one to hit the shelves at Blockbuster. From what I have seen though James seems to play the role of an everyday serviceman who is highly dedicated and enthusiastic about his job.

Wait a second...that sounds familiar, doesn't it? In any event, James is funny and this is another movie by Happy Madison so it has potential.

As for the sports scene this weekend all eyes are on the NFC Championship. I do believe my Eagles are going to pull a hard fought victory out and advance to the Super Bowl by beating the Cardinals. Who will they face? I think the Steelers will beat the Ravens, but I am rooting for Baltimore this weekend.

Have a good weekend everybody! Talk to you next week!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP