World Series Trophy Tour

Tuesday, January 20, 2009



Over the past weekend the 2008 World Series trophy continued the early stages of its off season tour through the Philadelphia region. On Saturday it was on display at the Montgomery Mall. Having already seen the trophy at Citizens Bank Park I wanted to see it again so I could get an individual picture taken with it. Mission accomplished.

What I did not know is that the Phillie Phanatic would make an appearance! You can view my pictures here.

One of my favorite images though was taken in the Macy's on our way out of the mall. Have you ever seen one of those vending machines that disposes iPods, PSPs, video games and more? Well I now have...



I don't know if this kid had enough spare change in his pockets.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP