24 Season Premiere

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

In case you missed it or the DVR or VCR failed to record it for you, here is the entire season premiere of 24.

The following takes place between 8am and 9am. Events occur in real time.


The following takes place between 9am and 10am.


The following takes place between 10am and 11am.


The following takes place between 11am and 12pm.


Now that you have watched the two night, four hour season premiere event, what do you think?

I had a strong feeling after the first night (and pretty much heading into the season) that Tony Almeida was not as bad as we were lead to believe. I, unlike many people I have talked too, never thought Tony was actually dead. He was too disrespected in his "death" scene to be gone for good.

So what about Bill and Chloe. She still seems to have a crush on Jack and Bill looks as if he could use a shower and a good haircut. Is this what working under the radar to spill the beans on a deep government cover up does to a guy? If so, count me out.

Jack Bauer is never one to have a forgettable line. Two years ago it was "The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry you!" This year I would like to give an early nomination to "So help me God I will kill you and you will stay dead this time!"

So far I must say that I am very pleased with what the writers did with 24 this season. With so much time off due to the writer's strike last season, and the ineptitude of Day Six when compared to the rest of the series thus far, this season is off to a terrific start.

Now we must wait a full week for the fifth episode. Also next week Lost will return, so be on the look out for some Lost blogging in the future.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP