You're invited to a hot party

Thursday, September 10, 2009



Have you ever been to a party like this? I can honestly say that I have not and I do not regret it. Don't get me wrong, I have taken in a good party or two or three in my time, but nothing quite like truTV's Rehab, that's for darn sure.

I am no stranger to rehab television shows, as I have watched just about every episode of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew on VH1. Rehab on truTV (Tuesdays at 10pm EST) looks to be rehab on spring break, so I can not imagine how anyone could actually receive treatment in such an environment. First of all this "rehab" takes place at a Hard Rock Hotel, so what exactly do you think is going on there?

Here's a look at the show's description;

Go behind the scenes of Rehab, the hottest party in the world’s sexiest city. Get an inside look at how security and staff indulge big-spending customers but still keep the chaos under control. This season, the scene at the pool is even hotter with celebrity performances, more partiers and new Rehab staffers trying to learn the ropes. Plus, competition from neighboring hotel pool parties and the pressure to keep sales up during this troubled economy has everyone trying to keep Rehab the biggest and best party on the Vegas Strip.

Oh! Ok, now we are talking! Rehab in Las Vegas sounds like a lost cause to me, someone who has never been to Las Vegas, but it seems this is more of a behind the scenes look at the hotel management than it is a possibly misleading rehab show. Suddenly to me this show seems interesting as it is no longer a reality show, but a real life documentary type program...with loads of drunk people by a pool.

I would be interested in seeing how security deals with out of control party animals, especially some of the muscled out hotheads that I am sure are abundant at the most happening pool party.

Sadly (maybe not), I may never find myself with such a wild bunch. Oh the shame and humility I face not associating with these kind of people.

If anybody has seen this show yet I would be interested to hear what you have to say about it. Go ahead and leave a comment below. Also, feel free to answer this question; what is the hottest party you have ever been too?


Post?slot_id=46861&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP