In memoriam: September 11

Friday, September 11, 2009

Today of course is the anniversary of a day that I will never forget.

I want to post this to let you know that I have a few posts scheduled to go online today. I usually try to do one post on September 11, but I am trying something new this year. This morning I have set up a few scheduled posts to coincide with the timing of some of the major events that unfolded that dreadful day.

You may also notice the interactive timeline at the top of the page. you are encouraged to explore that today. It will only be up for today.

I invite you to share your thoughts about September 11 at any time on any post that is posted today.

Never forget.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP