Amateur 9/11 Footage Collection

Friday, September 11, 2009

I feel I should warn you about this one first.

My goal is not to turn you away but I am of a strong belief that Americans should watch the image of planes crashing into the World Trade Center as a reminder of the hideous actions that were taken against this country. However, I realize that many people do not wish to re-watch the videos of that heinous act, and I will respect that. Therefore, if you choose not to watch the attacks, do not watch this video.

The video below is a collection of mostly amateur video footage of the attack on the World Trade Center mixed with some media coverage as well.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP