Tweetdeck Wish List, Browser Selection

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I use Tweetdeck as my main Twitter client as I am sure many Twitter users do (and should). I have used it for a long time now and only just discovered how I can view the trending topics on Twitter. It was my desire to easily see the trending topics that got me thinking of a wish list of features I would like to see for Tweetdeck's next release, whenever that may be.

As it turns out I could only think of one feature that I would like to see implemented; the ability to select a browser for links.

As you know I am an avid fan of the Flock browser. I open it up in the morning and have it open all day. I am an enthusiastic supporter of tabbed web browsing, especially for my needs, and I especially prefer to take advantage of the social networking features that are built right into the browser's design.

As I use Flock for just about anything on the web I would prefer if Tweetdeck would open links from different users in my preferred browser instead of a default browser. I have nothing against Safari, or Firefox on our PC, but it would be easier for me f I could just open up a link in a new tab in the browser I already have open. I have no need or desire to have two separate browsers open, as evidenced by tabbed web browsing style.

So to the developers of Tweetdeck, I hope you take this to heart and work on an option allowing the user to select a browser to open links in. I would be grateful beyond your imagination.

By the way, are you following me on Twitter?

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP