NFL (Fantasy) Football (Pool Tracking) Returns!

Thursday, September 10, 2009


Welcome back to the NFL. How I didn't really miss you.

Who am I kidding? I am glad the NFL is back and it all kicks off tonight with Kerry Collins and his Tennessee Titans visiting the defending Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers.

As the season is hours from getting underway I thought I would let you know that I am participating in both a fantasy league with some very fine Philly sports bloggers and in a weekly football pool through my dad's office. As I attempted to do last year I will be tracking my football progress on a weekly basis and be sharing my results with you right here. I will also try to mix in my fantasy football team's progress if I can.

To get it all started I will let you know that I have officially picked Pittsburgh to win tonight, although I will be rooting for the Titans. Collins is a personal favorite and I do not care for the Steelers as I do not believe in this recent trend to support them just because they are from my state.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP