Univest Grand Prix 2009

Sunday, August 30, 2009


One of the things I like about Souderton is the annual bike race, the Univest Grand Prix. This year the event has snuck up on me and I have not really given it much thought until a couple days ago when a pack of cyclists were clogging the road on my way home. I imagine they were training for the upcoming race to be held on September 12, 2009.

Little did I know that I could have been following the event on Twitter as the race prepares to take center stage on downtown Main Street in Souderton.

If you are interested in the course, check out the widget below for the course layout.



I said it last year, but I am no exactly what you call a cycling enthusiast. I know the name of just one guy who rides on a competitive level, Lance Armstrong. He won't be in Souderton though.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP