Snow Leopard to be released this week

Monday, August 24, 2009


Since getting a Mac Book Pro I have become an Apple fan faster than I ever imagined. I have used Microsoft Windows for as long as I have used computers and I was hesitant to convert to a Mac. But work called for one so I was forced to take the plunge.

And I am glad I did.

I am not going to get into the whole Mac vs. PC debate for fear of starting a lame back and forth of why one is better than the other (but I will say I have seen the light). what I will do is let you know that the latest version of the Mac operating system will be available this Friday.

An upgrade to Snow Leopard is available for pre-sale on Amazon for as low as $29, depending on what version you desire. Compare this with the prices for Microsoft Windows 7 and it seems that Mac is clearly the way to go.

Use what you will!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP