Penn State Football Examiner

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Just a quick post this morning to update you on a couple things.

As you may or may not know by now I am covering Penn State football for Examiner.com. To access my articles just click on the button on the left side of this site, or click here. To help self-promote my posts I also set up a Facebook page where you can become a fan. Click here for the Facebook page.

Yesterday I ranked third among Philadelphia Examiners, behind the Philadelphia Romance Examiner and the Monroe County Top News Examiner. That means that I was the top sports Examiner, on a day when there was some big news in Philadelphia Eagles land and the Phillies were on an off day.

As I am starting to dig deep for Examiner you may notice that production here may slow down a bit, as evidenced by the lack of Mario Monday yesterday. Give me some time though to get adjusted to the new routine and I am sure things will pick up here once again. Perhaps next week will be better. I have a movie I want to review and I have some stuff in my head for those who are getting organized for back to school and such as well as touch on the Phillies here.

Thanks to all who have offered their support so far!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP