Photos: Camping, Woodstock, and Cooperstown - Arthropod Edition

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yesterday I showed off the sights of the Delaware River from upstate Pennsylvania. Today I want to share a couple photos that focus on some insects.

These pictures were also taken on the camp site of Soaring Eagle Campground. As you can imagine there were a good amount of insects flying and crawling around the camp. Below witness pictures of a bee, a spider, and a caterpillar.

I took a few bee shots on the flowers but this was
the best one that came out.


This little guy tickled my foot and snuck up on me.
Serves me right for wearing sandals.

This spider appears to be hovering over the petal!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP