My Fantasy Football Team

Monday, August 31, 2009

Yesterday was the biggest day in the country for fantasy football drafts. I took part in one (here is my team).

For kicks I thought it would be fun to select my true "fantasy" team for football though, so each day I will be announcing my ultimate fantasy draft picks for my ultimate fantasy football team. Feel free to chime in with your thoughts.

To get things started here is my first pick.

RUNNING BACKBo Jackson (Tecmo Bowl)

An unstoppable force out of the backfield, Jackson can dodge tackles like no other player in the game. Having Jackson on my fantasy team should be enough to beat any team and win any league just by himself.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP