Ireland Trip Slideshow

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A while back I started to backup a lot of my old photographs by scanning them into the computer and digitally restoring and preserving them. I still have a long way to go and I imagine I still have a lot more photos from this trip that need to be backed up, but I want to share them with you anyway as today is St. Patrick's Day.

In 2000 my family took a trip to Ireland with a tour group from the West Chester area. My cousin Jessica went too. It was my favorite trip that I ever took with my family and it came in the summer after my high school graduation and before my freshman year at Shippensburg.

If I ever finish my project of backing up all of my photos I will try to add to this, but for now here are 93 of my photos from my Ireland trip. Sadly I have no captions for any of these so for many you'll have to guess where they were taken. And they are not in any order whatsoever. Another project for another day...

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP