Penn State Game Day - "What's in Your Wallet?" Edition

Friday, January 01, 2010


Capital One Bowl
January 1, 2010
1:00 PM
ABC

#13 Penn State (10-2, 6-2 Big Ten) vs. #12 LSU (9-3, 5-3 SEC)

Is there a better way to ring in the new year than with a good quality bowl game? Sure, it may not be a BCS game but at this point who cares? The only draw back for me is that it is on at the same time as the Flyers in the Winter Classic up in Boston.

Here is some light reading material for you regarding the Capital One Bowl.

Examiner
Capital One Bowl Preview: Penn State vs. LSU
Capital One Bowl video preview

NittanyWhiteOut
Capital One Bowl video preview

Guest Posts
Phinally Philly
The 700 Level (live at 10:00 am EST)

I'll be watching the game so feel free to drop me a comment below or follow me on Twitter for my instant thoughts on the developments of the game. I may have to try and get a second TV set up so I can watch the highly anticipated Flyers-Bruins game as well.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP