How tough are NES games?

Tuesday, January 12, 2010



I remember finding a couple Game Boy games in the parking lot of the apartments next to my home growing up once. No clue how long they were left in the open like that, but they seemed to work just fine.

Nintendo systems in general have a reputation for being extremely durable back in the heyday of the Nintendo Entertainment System and Game Boy. Sadly my original NES saw it's Game Over screen a long time ago. My sister eventually received the updated version not long after my NES went kaput (I didn't care because I had already moved on to the Super NES).

Go figure that I now know exactly what I needed to do to repair my old NES and put it back in good working order. So if anybody has an NES that they just feel like getting rid of, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP