Help Haiti Blog Challenge: Help me help Haiti

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The people of Haiti need our help

One of the great things about the blogosphere is that there is a tight knit community of bloggers who search for ways to utilize their blog for good. With the recent tragedy in Haiti many bloggers are finding ways to help in any way they can.

Jenny from Working on a Ramp brought one such initiative to my attention recently. Kelly Diels of Cleavage has organized the Help Haiti Blog Challenge, in which bloggers across the globe donate money in exchange for a sale of a product or service.

While I may not have any physical product or e-book to sell like some bloggers I know, I will take a page from Jenny's book and offer my writing for any website, business, or organization. Whatever you want to offer to pay me will see 50% will go towards the American Red Cross. I am open to any writing opportunity you may have so please do not hesitate to get in touch with me to coordinate a plan. Leave a comment below, which will be forwarded to my e-mail inbox automatically if interested.

With your help I can help victims in Haiti in a unique way. I do not have much I can donate out of my own pockets and feel this is a tremendous way to get involved. Even if you do not contact me please take the time to browse the 80+ bloggers on Cleavage to see what they have to offer.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP