November 7

Friday, November 07, 2008



Today is November 7, the 312th day of the year. You can read all about it right here. On this date in 1922 trumpeter Al Hirt was born. On this date in 1957 Christopher Knight was born. Who is Christopher Knight? He is the guy who played Peter Brady on The Brady Bunch of course!



Today is also the birthday of General David Petraeus, commander of the United States Central Command. A Japanese man by the name of Hiroshi Yamauchi also shares this birthday. You may not know a thing about Yamauchi but I will guarantee that he has touched your life in one way or another. He was president of Nintendo from 1949 to 2002, transforming the card making company into a multi billion dollar video game leader. Today he is the current richest man in Japan.

In his honor I will share with you my Nintendo ages on this, my 27th birthday (That is right, it is my birthday today - leave me best wishes in the comments section fool!);

Brain Age 2 says I am 35.

WiiFit says I am 31.

Screw you Nintendo! I am going to go play some Playstation 2 now...

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP