Wrapping Up with The Launching Pad

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

"My prediction is Phillies over Rays in the World Series for this year in not so classic fashion."
- Me, on The Launching Pad on October 9, 2008

That winning prediction won me a $50 gift card to Distant Replays. As you know I was performing the role of guest blogger at The Launching Pad during the Phillies' playoff run. Imagine my guilt free pleasure of blogging about my Phillies en route to a World Series championship on an Atlanta Braves blog. All kidding aside it was fun and I thank JB for the opportunity. I truly feel my blog benefited from the guest posts on his site and I hope to continue the working relationship in the future.

As the season is now over I left one final post to sum up the emotions of a world championship season. It went up today. Be sure to check it out by clicking here.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP