Football Pool Update

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My point total went up this week and the winner's point total this week went down, but I still fell 20 points short. Thank you very much Jacksonville Jaguars and Denver Broncos! Of course for one of the few times this year I picked against the Houston Texans and for some reason kept some faith that the Philadelphia Eagles would somehow rebound from a demoralizing loss under the coaching of Andy Reid. Those games cost me 35 points.


Of course, why I would pick the Kansas City Chiefs is beyond me at this point.

When all was said and done, my dad increased his lead over me and to pour salt on the wound he won the football pool by picking the New Orleans Saints last night.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP