Announcing a New Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am excited to announce to you a new blog that I am authoring. It will make it's official debut this afternoon once I get everything set up! The title of the blog is What Should You Do Today and it is hosted by Today.com. While the site is up right now I will share with you the link later today. I want to at least set up the initial posts and get a decent theme up and running before sharing it with everyone.

While Today.com will pay me $1 for each daily 100 word post I can make even more depending on how many people visit the site. So if you want to help me out you can visit the new blog on a daily basis, or add the new site to your RSS reader of choice. But why should you stop by the new blog?

Let me share what is in the About page from the new blog (at least it is right now);

The premise of the blog is simple. Each day will offer some advice on one thing to do each day. It could be anything for you to do, such as a recipe to try out, a tip to get organized, a tv show to watch, a movie to rent, a website to visit, a sports team to root for, and so on.


Does that make sense? I hope so.

Stay tuned later today for the official launch of the new blog! I will share a link here. Oh and don't think that this site will be abandoned. This will still be my primary blog for sharing thoughts on the usual mixed variety of topics. Thanks for reading!

If you are interested in setting up an account with Today.com, click here to use me as your referral. You can blog about anything you want so it is worth checking out! I don't know exactly how much money I will actually make form this but I'll report back at some point to keep you posted on my thoughts!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP