What Should You Do Today?

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Visit my new blog of course!

As mentioned earlier today, I am now running a new blog titled What Should You Do? It is hosted by Today.com (see my previous post for information on setting up your own blog on the service). The premise of the blog is to give the reader something to do every day. I may suggest a movie to go rent, a website to visit, a recipe to try out, or an idea for something to in or around your home or at work!

Something new will be put up every day (that's the plan at least) so stop by and check it out daily! Feel free to leave a comment over there as well, but don't forget about this blog either. This blog is my baby!


What Should You Do Today?

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP