The Simpsons Will Never Die

Monday, November 03, 2008


America's longest running sitcom, The Simpsons, has signed the cast for three more years.


From Yahoo! TV (via TV Guide) [link];

"The cast is signed for three more years, so I would now say it's about a 90 percent chance we'll come back for at least one of those three," Al Jean, the show's executive producer, said. "I actually think it's better than a 50 percent chance we'll do three more years of this at least."


You know me. I am all for more Simpsons. I do not watch it as regularly as I used to but I did watch the latest Treehouse of Horror episode. I loved the Great Pumpkin parody, being an avid fan of Peanuts as well. Overall though I felt it was lacking. No Kodos and Kang? Sure, they danced, but I like when they have actual roles. One of my favorites was before the 1996 election where they point out to the Springfield citizens that in a two party political system that they had to vote for one of them, much to the chagrin of Ross Perot.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP