Election Day Eve Phone Calls

Monday, November 03, 2008


So as you know, tomorrow is Election Day. I encourage everybody to vote for your candidate of choice. Seeing as tomorrow is the big day for the United States, I have been getting phone calls all day today.

It started when President Clinton gave me a call. Not an hour later I got a call from his wife, Hillary. Just to make sure I got the message Kal Penn phoned in. This was followed by a call from a phone caller from the Barack Obama campaign in my area. After hanging up the phone with this gentleman a lady knocked on my door looking for Stef. I wished her a good afternoon and later the phone rang once again. This time it was Pennsylvania governor Ed Rendell.

Of course the majority of these calls were automated messages, but I wish Rendell had actualy called so I could talk to him about the Phillies...

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP