Official World Series Prediction

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Without putting together an actual preview of the World Series I still have to announce my official prediction.

Phillies in six.

As I said I did not put together an actual preview of the World Series but follow the below links to check out my thoughts regarding the World Series...

  • This link will show you every post tagged with the term "2008 World Series".
  • This link will show you why I believe the Phillies will succeed playing the underdog role.
  • This link will help you get rid of all the Tampa demons.
  • This link will give you a non-traditional breakdown between Philadelphia and Tampa.
  • This link will give you my pitching breakdown of the Phillies pitching staff.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP