Obama's My Ideal Candidate

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ba-Rockman Obama

But not by much apparently. After taking the Match-o-Matic II quiz from ABC News I learned that Barack Obama is my preferred candidate, although the way the survey goes I was close to be in support of John McCain.

Of course the game does not take into account my feelings about the vice presidential candidates and the way both candidates present themselves and their ideas. Where Obama comes off as a man who can reach the people, McCain can just seem like an old man who has lost his marbles and has some ill fated belief that he deserves to be President.


Take the quiz for yourself here. What was your result?

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP