Brady Quinn Endorses Sarah Palin; Fox News Rant

Thursday, October 09, 2008

It has been far too long since I last talked about this guy.


Former Notre Dame pretty boy quarterback, and current back up to Derek Anderson on the Cleveland Browns, Brady Quinn formally endorsed the John McCain-Sarah Palin ticket for President of the United States.

I am almost positive that Charlie Weiss would also tell you that McCain-Palin were mentally tough and how they would take care of business and let their actions in the oval office speak for themselves. Ironic considering both men's history with Michigan...



If Notre Dame is behind McCain and Palin then you can write another reason on my list of reasons to NOT vote for them!

Speaking McCain-Palin, they sat down for an interview with Sean Hannity on the Hannity and Colmes show on Fox News. Lately in the morning I like to get my political fix by watching CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News. I like to get a view from all sides I suppose. Perhaps that is the inner media junkie speaking. What caught my ear was when Brian Kilmeade, after watching a clip from that interview sounded pleased that Fox News had the first interview with both McCain and Palin. He then said to Steve Doocy and Gretchen Carlson that this was the first interview with both sitting down. Doocy and Carlson agreed and seemed pleased and sent an open invitation to either candidate and their running mate to come in for their show sometime.

First time both sat down for an interview?

Excuse me Fox and Friends, did you forget about this?



You betcha!

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP