More on The Launching Pad

Wednesday, October 22, 2008


As you know by now I have been guest blogging over at The Launching Pad, a terrific Atlanta Braves blog, during the Phillies' post season run. I try not to rub it in the faces of the great Braves fans and baseball fans that visit the site regularly that their division rival, and my favorite team, is in the World Series. It has been fun helping out the blog and hope you have found it enjoyable as well.

With that said I provided one post that went up today discussing the fact that the Phillies are loving and thriving under the role of underdog this post season.

Check my latest guest post out here, and check out the rest of what the site has to offer. JB does an awesome job and any baseball fan will appreciate the hard work and content he provides on his own.

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP