Snowpocalypse - Icicles

Friday, February 12, 2010

Is there a better title for this? Huge icicles is exactly what I have going on in the aftermath of Snowpocalypse 2. At first I just noticed this one icicle hanging in front of the front window. This morning my wife and I decided to give it a name. It is the lone icicle on the front of the building and looks lonely hanging out by himself in the daytime sunlight. It just dangles from the gutter and is held in place by the snow that is still on the roof.


Perhaps he should join his friends in the back.

Later in the morning I took a peak at our heating unit, which has twice had to have repairs to it so ensure we still have heat during these cold winter days. To my surprise I saw that the unit was surrounded by massive icicles, and there are many more in the back as well.


You see that one icicle that trails off at the bottom of the image? Here is the entire icicle...

Blog Archive

Statistics Tracked By

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009, modified by Kevin McGuire.

Back to TOP